Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentine's Party

Friday we had such a busy morning with our Valentine's party. I was so busy I forgot to take a minute to take a few pictures. Here are a few I got. For our party we had Treats. Then each child passed out their own valentine's to each of their friends. When they were finished each one voted for their favorite Valentine Box that was made. They asked me to pick the best one, but I was unable to do that because they ALL were so good. This way the kids choose their favorites and the winners received a small prize and everyone received a pencil and treat for their own box ideas. We also played Bingo, painted our nails, danced, colored and played with classroom toys. Emerson's mom, Rachel and his little sister Libby came in and joined us for the party. The kids were so sweet with Libby and Rachel was a hug help to make our party so great!!! Hope you all had a Happy Valentine's Day!



















No comments:

Post a Comment